Entry Form - Product
Before entering please take the time to read the entry criteria.
All entrants for one of the product categories should note the following:
- All submissions should be made using the Product form below with any supporting documentation.
- All products should either be cloud services – as defined by the National Institute of Science and Technology – or support/manage cloud or be delivered by cloud.
- All submissions should contain detailed information on the product. This should include what the product does exactly; what element of cloud is involved; when it was released in the UK; pricing information and supplier information.
- All submissions should contain at least one supporting statement, this could be from a named user (with phone number and email included) or reviews.
- All products must be available in the UK and should have been released between 1st January 2016 and 31st December 2016.
- Submissions are accepted at the discretion of the judging panel.
- Early bird submissions must be received by midnight in the UK on 30th December 2016 and wil be charged an admin fee of £99+VAT. Thereafter all submissions must be received by midnight in the UK on 24th January 2017 and will be charged an admin fee of £160+ VAT. No new submissions or alterations will be accepted after this time.
- Entrants should be prepared to nominate a named individual to attend the awards on 15th March 2017.
- The panel reserves the right to move a submission into another category if it considers that to be more appropriate.
- Submissions should be true and complete in all material respects and submitted with the formal acknowledgement of the Nominee.
- Any queries relating to how to complete a submission should be addressed to email@example.com.