Entry Form - Project
Before entering please take the time to read the entry criteria.
All entrants for one of the project categories should note the following:
- All submissions should be made using the Project form below with any supporting documentation.
- All projects should have some element of cloud computing – as defined by the National Institute of Science and Technology
- All submissions should contain detailed information on what the project set out to achieve; what technologies/suppliers/providers were considered; reasons for choices made; timescales for the project; how benefits were measured and whether it succeeded in its objectives. Please note that any financial or other sensitive information will be confidential to the judges and no details will be released to outside parties
- All submissions should contain at least one supporting statement from a customer of the project – if run in house by an IT department, this should be someone outside that department
- All projects should have been completed between 1st January 2016 and 31st December 2016.
- All projects should involve companies who are based in the UK – however projects can be European or global in scope. If international, submissions should contain some information on UK involvement
- Submissions are accepted at the discretion of the judging panel.
- Early bird submissions must be received by midnight in the UK on 30th December 2016 and wil be charged an admin fee of £99+VAT. Thereafter all submissions must be received by midnight in the UK on 24th January 2017 and will be charged an admin fee of £160+ VAT. No new submissions or alterations will be accepted after this time.
- Entrants should be prepared to nominate a named individual to attend the awards on 15th March 2017.
- The panel reserves the right to move a submission into another category if it considers that to be more appropriate
- Submissions should be true and complete in all material respects and submitted with the formal acknowledgment of the Nominee.
- Any queries relating to how to complete a submission should be addressed to email@example.com.